Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I lOVE SUMMER!

So as everyone knows it's summer :) i'm loving every minute of it! i'm trying to all the fun things you can possibly do in summer! i went on a cruise which was a BLAST! except the accident that happened... but everything until that happened was awesome and we had the time of our lives!! i might be going to Lake Powell with my brother, sister in law, and my best friend lar!! we would have so much fun! i'm so so excited. Work has been crazy i work monday's wednesdays, and fridays at the daycare. Tuesdays and Thursdays i nanny for my sister in laws aunt:) it's a awesome job i ABSOLUTLEY love it! but summer is almost coming to an end and i need to start school again :S i can't decided wheter to go to hair school, or just go get my generals done......any suggestions?????

4 comments:

Scott and Jetti said...

I love summer too!! Sweet blog chica!

The Montys said...

Hey sexy bitch. I really really want you guys to come to Powell! You should come even if Lauren doesn't! We would have so much fun! I need someone to hang out with!! Cute blog!

Sara and Nick said...

I can't believe I didn't even know you graduated this year! Congrats! I know it's been a hard summer but you are a very strong girl and have a great attitude!Keep it up woman!

montysblog said...

GO TO HAIR SCHOOL! You can get your associates at the same time dork! You will love hair school . . .even though I hated you, you will love it :) But I am so gld that I stuck to it and finished it!