Tuesday, July 22, 2008

GRADUATION!!!

WOW it's summer now and alot has happened. I FINALLY graduated and graduation was the best day ever! my whole family was there to share it with me! Graduation i sat by rochelle and jenny and we made it so much fun i got up when they called my name and got so excited i threw my hands up and smiled the cheesiest smile there is, and looked like a huge dork. IT WAS FUN THOUGH!! i had the best time ever! My brothers came and watched me, and when i got up to the screen i heard there booming voices YEAH KIRBY YEEEE HAW!!! (rednecks)??? hahaha that's my brothers for you! Taylor, Baylee, and the kids came too! it was so fun and i love them to death OH and my grandma from mesquite came too(poor grams) i bet sitting through that was horrible ha but THANKS EVERYONE !!!

1 comment:

The Montys said...

Kirby!!! I love you Vajin!!