Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kirby Monty

Hi my name is KIRBY, and i finally got a blog so i can keep in touch with all my buddies :) I'm finally eighteen years old, and can't wait to graduate !!! I'm going to graduate from Alta High School, and I'm so excited! I like to be with my friends all the time especially the fun ones haha NO DUMB DRAMA!! I love my best friend Lauren Powell. She's the best in the whole world! i love my family tons and tons i love being with them as much as possible. THERE SO FUN! I love my two sister Kylie and jetti Jensen. (were not exactly related but it's like we are):) love there family too! I love to have fun and be happy.

2 comments:

Scott and Jetti said...

hi buddy!!! im happy you got a blog! you are the best! you should totally come down and visit. you and ky should road trip it! and we'll swim and shop and have lots of fun!

Jess said...

Hey Kirb, cute blog! Send me an email at jess.chapp@gmail.com and I will send you a link to ours :)