Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LAUREN"S BIRTH:)

This is my lovely friend Jenny, and me at Lar's 19th birthday party. I absolutley love this girl:)
So Lar had no idea about her surprise party:) All of our friends came to my house and we waited for her and mike to show up. They finally showed up and she was so surprised!! i had the time of my life, and i sure hope lar had fun too i love ya LAR!!

Lauren and her sweet boyfriend Mike. I've never seen a couple so perfect for eachother! haha If lar was a boy she'd be mike if mike were a girl he'd be lar hahah i'm not sure if that's good or not haha but i sure love these two.!

Have you ever seen such cute friends? haha i LOVE jake and lar with all my heart they are so much fun. When we all get together it's a hell of a time:) Jake has to be the FUNNIEST kid I have ever known. I'm so happy he's my best friend, we've known eachother since elementry! GOTTA LOVE IT:)

3 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

Kirby Chandler how are you?? I miss you so much!!! I can't wait to hear back from you. My address is 200 Millwood Cir #525
Maumelle, AR 72113

Scott and Jetti said...

Hey Lady! I love your blog now! Its freaking awesome!! I sure miss you! Love you lots and lots

Sara and Nick said...

Kirby you are such a good friend!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!